Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. - Psalm 106:1
Truly as the days go by, I desire to give thanks more and more to the Lord who has salvaged me from guttermost and raised me to the uttermost.
Yesterday at choir practice, Fauzi shared a wonderful testimony on how the Lord delivered her mountain, from years of debt. Her joy was wonderful to behold as tears flowed freely from her face while sharing her deliverance. How can anyone possibly say that the Lord wants us to be poor?
The Lord has shown me His mercies as well, like how I got a B for my first ICT, when all I did was moan to Him... how He sent Kok Keong and Alan to my rescue, how He sent Henry to ferry me to and from Pasir Laba Camp everyday, how He sent angels to protect my wallet from harm when I lost it on the last day of camp... daily mercies, daily victories :)
Let us give thanks very well, for He is deserving of all thanks and praise =)
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment