L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I seeV is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please dont break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
-Nat King Cole
My heart is abuzz with the strains of love songs… I haven’t felt lovesick in quite some time, but as the days go by i feel myself regressing to the age of 16 when crushes were a dime a dozen and my emotions were all over the place.
My beloved is somewhere in Berlin right now, yet even then she still managed to pass me the most beautiful Mont Blanc pen to commemorate our 3rd anniversary together.
What did I do to deserve someone like her? God must’ve been thinking about me when He made her.
Of course, we’ve had our fair share of arguments, disagreements and frustrations with each other. Yet right now I can’t think of a single bad thing about her because my heart’s all occupied with thoughts of L-O-V-E. How pathetic my life would be without her. =) Lord, is this how u feel about me? If this is how You feel when I’m not talking to You, it’s enough to make me wanna talk to You all the time.
I can’t wait to live the rest of my life with her…
Today started off crazy - I scheduled a gym session in the morning with Kev. If not for Cat Tan smsing me, I would've missed the second day of CCP 2 and the chance to meet the most amazing chap Dr William Tan.
His educational qualifications alone are amazing!
His educational qualifications alone are amazing!
He was paralysed from the waist down since age 2, but that never stopped him from achieving feats that most people wouldn't think of doing even if they had 4 legs! Truly inspirational. What am I doing with my life?! and yet, he's such a humble and nice man.
Needless to say, I bought his book. Looking forward to reading it.
Needless to say, I bought his book. Looking forward to reading it.
Had the chance to catch up with Alex today. After speaking to him, had a lot of things go thru my mind. There's no shame in being vulnerable. There's no need for defensive walls. Sharing openly is one of the greatest blessings =)
Cat Loy mentioned that in yesterday's seminar, the speaker mentioned that in order to let go of bitterness and condemnation, we have
to learn how to give love.
Oh how simple yet powerful truths have the ability to change your life! On the basis of that one line, that gave me the courage and motivation to go back to the choir. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried, but it's about time to pick up the pieces and move on.
I miss my beloved so much. It's like a sharp ache in my chest, this feeling of emptiness. Lord, come fill me up!
to learn how to give love.
Oh how simple yet powerful truths have the ability to change your life! On the basis of that one line, that gave me the courage and motivation to go back to the choir. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried, but it's about time to pick up the pieces and move on.
I miss my beloved so much. It's like a sharp ache in my chest, this feeling of emptiness. Lord, come fill me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment